Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Number One Stress Reliever

So, I spent this week making this video. I have been so wrapped up in it I didn't mind much that Ryan didn't blog. AGAIN. Actually, he did, on Thursday. But you see, my siblings don't know how to post blogs. I am the only technologically literate one. Alas, Ryan hasn't asked me to post the blog he wrote yet.

I am not going to remind him. I am going to wait and see if he realizes its absence. Little brothers, you know.

Besides, I have never actually seen this post. I have only heard rumors of its existence.

So. Making videos on our dinosaur of a computer (it has 512 MB of RAM) is a nightmare. I could do it on my laptop except that only has the leetle kind of firewire jack and our camera needs the big one. On the desktop, VideoStudio freezes every two seconds, and making a live montage on a frozen computer is not a happy event.

Now that it's done, I am celebrating by thinking about baking. I can't actually bake because my cousin is getting married today and we have to leave. Which is why the house is right now filled with the noise of hairdryers. (I can get ready in under five minutes, though, because I never dry my hair. It would blow up like Maddie's in The Suite Life episode where she goes on the blind date set up by London.)

Back to the baking. Because I am thinking these happy thoughts today, I decided to share them with you. So.

Becca's Five Favorite Recipes
5. Marshmallow Fondant
4. Fluffy Buttercream Frosting (most of the featured photos on this recipe are mine.)
3. Chocolate Cookie Buttercream Frosting
= 3. A Secret Gooey Chocolate Recipe I made up (it's Chocolate Cookie Buttercream Frosting + Pro Ganache
2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
1. A Secret Fudge Recipe Which I Am Not Going to Share With You

You'll notice a prevalence of two things: a) frosting and b) butter

Okay, this is nowhere near all my favorites. But it makes me happy nonetheless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for this blog.