Friday, October 9, 2009

It's Tough Being A Trendsetter

Here's what I like to do: shop online.

I shop for real clothes as well as outfits I think Meghan should/would never wear, and I show them to her, saying "Don't you think you should get this for our next show?"
Many a time have I fooled her.

I am quite of the opinion Meghan should wear this to our next performance/gig: hyperlink

Or this: hyperlink #2

I'm sorta serious, sorta not.

Since Meghan likes to wear clothes more along classy lines, I don't always get what I want.

Also. As I often say, it's tough being a trendsetter, because pretty soon everyone else is wearing what you are. (And thus you have to come up with something new to wear.) I see evidence of this in the grocery store, of all places. Kids want to be me for Halloween now, you know.

Look at this.
Exhibit A:
(Me)

Exhibit B:


(A Kid Dressed Up For Halloween)

Oh, the trappings of fame.
I now leave you to tease Ryan's hair.
No, really. I'm going to tease him about it.

CU L8R.
Becca

2 comments:

Leave a comment for this blog.