Wednesday, October 28, 2009

57 Days 'Til Christmas!


Ryan and I were quite delighted to walk into Target and discover a winter wonderland. One’s day seems brighter just looking upon the aisles full of Christmasy colors. And realizing that Christmas is only 57 days away is even more exciting! It seems like Christmas comes earlier every year...and we couldn’t be happier about it! The moment the calendar turns to October, we’re ready for the holiday season. The Christmas music goes in the CD player, the candles are lit…the only thing missing is the tree. Which will arrive with great pomp the day after thanksgiving.

Today I discovered www.emailsanta.com. Now, being nearly a quarter of a century old, I did NOT email Santa, but I DID discover my "Naughty or Nice" rating, which was A+, I'll have you know, despite the fact that I threatened to give Santa rice cakes and other "healthy" food (rather than cookies) on Christmas Eve.

Now to make a list...
-Meghan (With a little help from Becca, who is not planning to give Santa rice cakes)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for this blog.