Saturday, September 19, 2009

So we're driving in our super cool minibus Bobathy right now. [comments by Becca.]

Is there supposed to be a hyphen between mini and bus? [No.]
I love donuts. I had some at breakfast this morning and the were SUPER good! They were filled with filling! [that's raspberry jelly.] OH YEAH!! I love hotels. I could seriously watch Disney Channel and Fox News like 24/7. Except then, Becca would yell at me to turn the dang TV off [because MOM told you to!] Last night I kept saying I was going to turn it off. But I just couldn't. Sean Hannity was on, for crying out loud. I picked up the remote. It took me like two minutes after that to turn the power off.

We just arrived in Tennessee. You know what started playing on the radio?
“This is Home” by Switchfoot. [now that is significant.]

- Willie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for this blog.